Assay Services Request Form
Instructions for Sending Samples
Before sending samples, ensure all of the Request Service steps are completed.
- Include a printout of the submitted Service Request Form with samples.
- Email a spreadsheet file containing sample code information. See example for layout of spreadsheet.
- Send your samples to us by courier for receipt Monday through Friday, 8AM-4PM only. The temperature of the samples for shipping should be confirmed with Assay Services staff. Send samples to:
National Primate Research Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Assay Services Unit
1223 Capitol Court
Madison, Wisconsin 53715-1299
- The labeling on your sample vials should match the sample ID list and be in the same order. A sorting fee of $75.20/hour will be added on for unsorted samples.
- After the assay is complete, we will enter the sample results in a separate column next to the codes in your original spreadsheet and email it back to you.
- After your assays are completed, you will be billed at the end of the month.
Please fill out the following form and then select the "Submit" button.
For more information,